Macy's Coupons, Deals and Promo Codes
|Best Discount||75% off|
Top Macy's Shopping Hacks
- Create a Macys.com account to get notified when products from your list go on sale.
- Get 15% off your first order of $100 or more when you sign up for the Macy’s email list.
- Get 25% off in December and April when Macy’s runs their special Friends & Family sale.
- SALEFREEBuy Online, Pick Up In-Store
Details: Orders available at your local store must be picked up within 7 days. If your order includes items that are shipped to your store, it must be picked up no later than 7 days after the final item arrives. After these dates, orders will be canceled and refunded. Item availability & pricing are not guaranteed. Not available at the following store locations: Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Fort Collins & Loveland, CO. EXCLUDES: fine jewelry, fine watches, food & candy, furniture, mattresses, rugs/floor coverings & ready-to-assemble furniture.
expires: ongoingGet Deal & Save
Covid-19 Update from Macy's
In order to address the Covid-19 pandemic, Macy’s stores will be temporarily closed through March 31st.
Customers can continue to shop at macys.com and the Macy’s App.
For more info on shipping, returns, in-store pickup and more, see below.Read more
- Get a Free Choice 5piece Skincare Giveaway With Any $55 Origins Order
- Get a Free Full Size Plantscription Retinol Night Moisturizer With Alpine Flower With Any $100 Origins Order (Up to a $235 Value)
- Receive Your Choice Free Full Size Moisturizer With Any $85 Origins Order
Macy's at a Glance
A Message from Macy’s
At Macy’s, our valued customers always come first. The COVID-19 outbreak hasn’t changed that. Although our stores are temporarily closed through March 31, we’re determined to continue serving our communities to the best of our ability. That’s why we’ve stepped up our effort to make your online shopping experience as easy as possible. We look forward to seeing you in our stores again soon!
- How do I pick up my Buy Online Pickup In-Store or Buy Online Ship to Store order?
If you recently purchased an order for in-store pickup, where possible, our store colleagues will be in touch to either hold the order for pickup when the store reopens, or to coordinate to have it shipped to your home.
We know this is not ideal in any circumstance. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. We’re happy to assist answering any of your questions or cancel your order if needed. In the meantime, we’re here for you 24/7 on macys.com or on the Macy’s app.
- How do I pick up my VIP Pre-Sale order?
Where possible, staff from the store will be in touch to either hold your order for pick up when the store reopens, or we’ll coordinate with you to have it shipped to your home. If we hold your order, or are unable to contact you, you will have 7 days after stores reopen to pick up your merchandise. If the merchandise is not picked up, we will then process the return. We hope you can understand and appreciate your patience.
- Will my shipment be delayed?
Due to the impact of COVID-19, order deliveries may be temporarily delayed.
But we are working hard to deliver items on time when we can. Please send us a DM and we’ll be happy to assist with your specific order.
- Can my furniture still be delivered?
Furniture and bedding are still being delivered. Please send us a DM and we’d be happy to assist with finding just the right style for your space.
- Will you extend the return policy?
Yes! We are extending our return policy by 30 days until further notice.
- How can I pay my bill?
While our stores are temporarily closed, you can pay your bill by mail, by phone or online.
- Is Macy’s providing an extended period to pay credit card charges without penalty during this time?
As of now, we are not making any changes or offering any extensions, exceptions, or implementing additional waivers.