Effortlessly raise money for Help The Gold Star Ride Foundation Tribute Gold Star Families using Gumdrop! Gumdrop shows coupons in real-time wherever you shop online and makes a donation for every purchase. You save, we donate.
Help The Gold Star Ride Foundation Tribute Gold Star Families
LIFETIME AMOUNT RAISED
Raised by 2 people in 588 days
About Help The Gold Star Ride Foundation Tribute Gold Star Families
In the United States, 7% of the population voluntarily put their lives in harm's way to protect the other 93%. Sometimes, harm wins, and they come home in a box. The Gold Star Ride Foundation is a motorcycle-riding organization that has been set up to pay trubute to these families, helping with tuition costs, and providing some emotional support. The Gold Star Ride Foundation first major ride is The Gold Star Ride 2017. One rider will travel to 100 families, thanking them for the sacrifice they have had to endure, supporting them emotionally, reminding them that their sacrifice is not forgotten, and providing a little financial help with education benefits. One rider will cover more than 18,000 miles, travel through 49 states, and spend 8 weeks riding in wind, rain, cold, heat, and anything else mother nature has to offer, to remind these and all military families, that their sacrifice is not forgotten by the rest of us. If you wish to join the ride: First and foremost, we will respect the families we visit. You can saddle up and join the ride anytime on your motorcycle. We ride staggered and obey all traffic laws. We are respectful above all else when we are on the highway. You may stop at anytime. You know your schedule, and we would love to have you ride longer, but we get it. The Gold Star Ride 2017 will: burn through 3 sets of tires on the motorcycle; consume more than 5000 gallons of gasoline; ride in the rain for 1000 miles; stop to change the oil 6 times; give away an estimated $1,000,000 in education benefits; help to distribute more than a trillion tears.
TOGETHER, WE'VE RAISED
How it works...
Shop at your favorite stores through Goodshop - we’ve partnered with over 5,000+ of the top online stores like and others.
Save big on all your purchases with over 500,000 easy-to-access coupons that we have listed on our site.
Once you’ve made a purchase with one of our participating stores, we make a donation in your honor to Help The Gold Star Ride Foundation Tribute Gold Star Families . Over $12 million has been raised so far!