Pottery Barn Coupons, Deals and Promo Codes
- 100 PCS Vinyl Gloves Disposable Latex Free, Non Latex Clear Protective Gloves, Powder Free Hand Gloves for Cleaning, Food Handling, Food Prep, Cooking, Kitchen, Hair Dye (Medium)$19.88 ($19.88 / Count)
- Ayush Herbs Bronchotone, All-Natural Certified Organic Ayurvedic Herbal Supplement for Lung and Breathing Support, Supports a Stronger & Healthy Immune System, Healthy Respiration Support, Doctor Formulated & Recommended, 90 Vegetarian Capsules$28.80 ($0.32 / Count)
- Antiviral Soap - Mini Soap Bears for Individual Use - Convenient Soaps For To-Go - Limited Stock (50 PCS)$14.00 ($0.70 / Count)
- Citrus II Hospital Germicidal Deodorizing Cleaner Gallon Refill, 128 Fluid Ounce$35.99 ($0.28 / Fl Oz)
Today's best Pottery Barn coupon code - April 09, 2020
Pottery Barn FAQ and Shopping Hacks
- Does Pottery Barn price match?Take advantage of the lowest price guarantee! If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, Pottery Barn will refund you the difference.
- When should I be looking out for sales and deals?You can find some of the best deals (up to 20% off everything!) during the "Friends and Family" sales which generally happen in February, April, July and October.
- How do I tell when items are final sale?Items whose prices end in $0.97 or $0.99 are usually final sale and can’t be returned. So be sure to double-check before you make your purchase.
- Are there incentives for referring a friend?When you refer a friend, both you and your friend will get $25 off their next purchase over $100.
- What do I get by signing up for the rewards program?If you sign up for Pottery Barn rewards program "The Key" you earn rewards for each purchase, enjoy an in-store concierge service, and get invites to exclusive events.
Everyday Essentials from Amazon
- Free Shipping on Any Order
- 20% Off Select Items
- Get 20% Off Any Order
- Free Shipping on Any Order
- 20% Off Any Order
- Free Shipping on Your Orders
- Free Shipping on Any Order
- 30% Off Regular Priced Items Over $2000
- Save 25% on Regular Priced Items Over $1000
- Get 20% Off Regular Priced Items Over $100
- 15% Off Regular Priced Items Under $100
- Free Shipping on Any Order
- 20% Off Furniture Items
- 25% Off Regular Priced Items + Free Shipping
Even more Pottery Barn Shopping Tips
The best way to learn about sales and special offers from Pottery Barn is to subscribe to their email list. Not only will you be first to hear about sales and promotions, but you’ll also find out about private events and offers before the general public does.
As an extra incentive, new users will receive a 15% off coupon code sent to their registered email. You’ll be able to use this code on your next online order of regular priced items, so you might want to save it for a larger purchase like furniture or rugs.
Signing up for the email list is easy: When you visit the homepage, a pop-up will appear, and you’ll be prompted to enter your email address. Once you submit your email address, you’ll be prompted again to enter your zip code for tailored discounts and promotions in your specific area. On this screen, you can also choose to receive a paper catalog if you prefer to browse at a leisurely pace away from a screen. (Pottery Barn also releases an eCatalog if you want to save paper!)
Once you’re a subscriber, watch for the emails. Pottery Barn also posts current sales and discounts prominently on the home page. Look for the banner at the top to find things like discounts on a specific category of items (bedding, lighting, etc.) and for free shipping promotions.
Clicking on the red SALE tab takes you directly to items on sale, some at deep discounts from their original prices. Sale items are organized by category, and the discounted prices are clearly listed in red on each individual item. The left menu bar lists “Limited Time Offers” with clearly-marked percentage discounts.
Sign up for The Key Rewards program, which is shared across the entire family of brands. It’s free to join, and you earn 3% of your purchases at any of the companies, and it translates into a reward every time you acquire $15.
Pottery Barn at a Glance
Pottery Barn’s stated mission is “Bring Inspiration Home.” Pottery Barn is part of a family of companies that includes Pottery Barn Kids, PBTeen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham; the combined mission of these companies is to enhance your home life with quality products that bring beauty and functionality to your space. The company’s values are clear: “We’re a brand for real people, real lives, and real homes.”
What started as a shop in 1949 in Chelsea, New York is now a strong online and brick-and-mortar presence all over the world. From humble beginnings selling an inventory of imperfect pottery and tabletop closeouts to neighborhood residents, Pottery Barn now offers a huge selection of furniture, kitchenware, rugs, lighting, office decor, bedding, throw pillows, and elegant holiday decorations. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, the multi-pronged retailer fills every room in your home with housewares infused with passion and quality.
Pull out the drawer on a Pottery Barn dresser, and you’ll find workmanship that makes it consistently smooth. When you consider the fabrics for a sofa or an easy chair, you can count on them being high-quality weaves with performance and durability to last for years. From the largest family room sectional sofa to the napkin ring on the Christmas table, Pottery Barn seeks to imbue your home with style and quality that will last.
Artisans around the world and in the United States create the furniture and home decor products that are distinctive to Pottery Barn’s vision. For the maker, Pottery Barn is committed to offering a selection of sustainably-sourced materials from around the globe, along with fair trade-certified products that give you peace of mind. Some items are handcrafted by artisans, whose skill and dedication produce unique and special pieces for your home.
Some products are even produced with certified organic materials. If sustainability is important to you, find these products together in the Eco Shop. You can feel confident in their provenance and their high production values.
In the United States, Pottery Barn’s upholstered furniture is produced in the Sutter Street Factory in Claremont, North Carolina. These skilled workers upholster furniture that’s built to last.
By offering one-on-one design services, Pottery Barn associates serve as excellent guides to each product line and category, and will help you design the perfect collection of furniture and objects that fit your lifestyle and make your home personal and comfortable.
With more than 180 store locations across the United States, Pottery Barn can be your one-stop shop for cohesive and modern home design. You can outfit every room with a set of furniture and the smallest decor details with their extensive selection of products.
Shipping & Return Policies
- Free or discounted shipping promotions are listed at the top of the homepage. Take advantage of these offers by entering the promo code in the box at checkout.
- Otherwise, you have three shipping options:
- Standard Shipping: Items ship from the warehouse to your house usually within 4-5 days of receiving your order. Standard shipping rates start at $4.95 and increase incrementally according to your order total. (Allow two extra days for personalized items.)
- Next-Day Shipping: For an additional $26 per address (on top of standard shipping rates), items ship from the warehouse to your house on the next business day after placing the order, if it’s placed on a business day before 6 p.m. Orders placed on Friday after 6 p.m. through Sunday will arrive Tuesday.
- Truck Delivery: Furniture and select non-furniture items are eligible for an unlimited flat-rate delivery fee and usually include the White Glove Service, where the items are delivered to the room of your choice and then fully assembled. The truck delivery fee is based on proximity to warehouses across the United States. Fees start at $139 per address, and the exact fee can be calculated by entering your zip code on the shipping estimate page and by examining the transit times map.
- For additional surcharges, Pottery Barn will ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and AFO/PFO address, as well as internationally for a separate set of fees.
- Returns: Pottery Barn understands that sometimes an item won’t be exactly what you’re looking for, so you can return an item for up to 30 days after receiving it. Quick Ship Upholstered Furniture items must be returned within seven days of purchase. Provide your receipt and the item in unused condition. Certain things, like monogrammed items, mattresses, made-to-order furniture, final sale items (prices ending with $.X7 or $.X9), or gift cards cannot be returned.
- Returned items will be refunded to your original form of purchase. For items returned with a gift receipt, a merchandise credit will be issued. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
Using Coupons for Pottery Barn
Pottery Barn issues discounts in the form of physical coupons or in the form of a promo code sent to email list subscribers or visible on the homepage during a promotional sale. You can take your paper coupon to a store or use the online promo code printed on it to save big.
Once you’ve shopped around and added all the items to your cart, you’ll be prompted to log in with your account credentials or check out as a guest. You’ll enter all your shipping and billing information and on the “Payment & Review” screen, you’ll see the box to enter the promo code at the top. Enter the relevant code and then place your order.
Pottery Barn Sales
The best way to learn about sales is by subscribing to the email newsletter. Either fill in the popup when you first visit the site or look at the bottom right of any page and enter your email address in the box and click “submit.” You’ll be the first to know about sales, promotions, and in-store events.
If you live close to a Pottery Barn store, make sure you wander around the edges and look out for signage regarding items on sale. Stores typically have more merchandise on sale, sometimes at deep discounts, and you avoid adding shipping charges, as well. Sometimes online purchases that are returned can be offered at a major savings to the customer who’s lucky enough to find it in a store. Clearance items are clearly marked and are sometimes final sale. Check with the helpful store associates to find out if something is covered under the regular return policy.
On the website, you’ll find sales advertised at the very top of the homepage, as well as on the left navigation bar by category. Pottery Barn has frequent sales, so once you have your eye on something, don’t delete those emails without reading them! Your item might be up for sale soon.
You can check the items listed for sale by category on the left of the website, and also click the red “Sale” tab on the top right of the homepage to see what’s being offered by category. Sale prices are always clearly marked in red. Remember that some sale items (prices ending with $.X7 or $.X9) are final sale and cannot be returned. Pottery Barn decks the halls for Christmas, and the retail stores and online store are filled with holiday decor, candles, and tableware. Watch for sales in the month of December and then for deep discounts on anything unsold right after Christmas.
How to Shop at Pottery Barn
Browse a Retail Store
Enjoy a beautiful and sensory experience shopping at one of the retail stores. Check the website for locations, and experience the scented candles and potpourri, the tables set up to help you visualize dishes, silverware, and glassware in your own home. Sit on the sofas and imagine yourself at home curled up with a soft throw blanket and a good movie, with a bowl of popcorn on your perfect coffee table. Try the lamps and take measurements of things you might want in your own home. You can touch the bedding and see the colors and weave of the rugs.
If you’re subscribed to the email list, you’ll be the first to hear about store events. But you can also check the tab on the website to find out about fun and exciting things going on at your local store. Wedding Registry events mean the store is open an hour earlier for a fun and relaxing browsing experience. Or there may be talks with designers to inspire your decorating ideas. Register early to claim your spot and enjoy the ambience and hospitality of the retail store, and meet others who share your love for Pottery Barn’s distinctive design style.
Get Help From Employees
Pottery Barn takes pride in its employees, who are knowledgeable and helpful. Many items you see on the showroom floor are in-stock, and you can take advantage of the easy pick-up service from the warehouse in back of the stores. If the item isn’t in-stock, an associate can order it for you, either for delivery to your home or pick-up in the store.
Pottery Barn also offers a free design service. If you’re moving into a new home, sign up for the New Mover Program, which includes free in-home design services, including paint ideas and furniture placement, with no obligation to buy anything. Plus, Pottery Barn has partnered with Sherwin-Williams to offer $15 off a $75 paint purchase as part of the program.
Short on time and don’t want to wait for shipping? You can take advantage of “store pick-up” when making an online purchase. If an item is available for in-store pick-up, you’ll have the option to choose “Ship This Item” or “Free Pick Up In Store.” Make sure your local store is selected, and add the item to your cart. Free gift wrap is available for items picked up in-store to really save you time when choosing that special gift for someone. Simply select “gift wrap” at checkout and you won’t be charged for wrapping those items.
Use Pottery Barn’s Wedding Registry to help your guests know exactly what you want to outfit your home. You can make an appointment to have a personalized registry experience at one of the stores, or sit on your sofa and add things from the comfort of your home. And you can include items from the family of brands such as West Elm or Williams-Sonoma all in one central location. And you’ll get bonus gifts from Pottery Barn when your friends and family purchase items off your registry.
Gift cards purchased from Pottery Barn can be used at any of the family brand stores, and gift cards purchased from other family brand stores can be used to purchase items you may not have received from your list. And for six months after the wedding, you can enjoy 10% off items to complete your registry. It’s Pottery Barn’s wedding gift to you! Visit the Pottery Barn website and under “registry,” find the link for the Wedding Registry Look Book to be inspired for your new home together.
Pottery Barn Credit Card
If you plan on a larger purchase, you may consider the Pottery Barn Credit Card as a way to save money. It’s offered by Comenity Bank with no annual fee and gives back a 10% reward on every purchase. You can earn a $25 reward for every $250 you spend, which adds up to a significant savings off a future purchase. At various points during the year, you’ll receive an invitation for Double Rewards. You can also earn and redeem the awards at PBTeen and Pottery Barn Kids. It’s easy to manage your account online and makes purchasing and paying your bills simple.
The Key Rewards Program
Even if you’re not interested in a credit card, you can still earn loyalty rewards in the free Key Rewards Program for shopping at Pottery Barn and any of the family of brands. Earn 3% on all purchases by signing up. The program will be associated with your online account or your phone number when you check out at the retail stores. Every time you earn $15 in rewards, you’ll receive an email and the code will be available until it’s used or expires.
Though you earn either 10% by using the Pottery Barn credit card OR 3% by your enrollment in The Key on each individual purchase, it’s still worth enrolling in both so you can earn rewards at all the other stores in the family of brands. So while the credit card only earns 10% at Pottery Barn, PBTeen, and Pottery Barn Kids, you’ll want to maximize your ability to earn 3% everywhere else.
15% Off Coupon for Email Subscribers
Look out for the 15% off coupon code for first-time subscribers. You can use it on any regular priced merchandise, so if you’ve been eyeing some furniture from Pottery Barn, save your coupon, and bundle with the flat-rate delivery fee truck service to save even more money. Make sure you sign up for the rewards program before your purchase and then bank that for something in the future.