Thanksgiving is a time for family, friends, and food! But it can also be a lot of fun. Here are 8 ideas to get you started.
1. Plan a themed party. Whether you choose to go with a traditional Thanksgiving theme or something more fun and festive, a themed party is a great way to get everyone in the spirit.
2. Have a potluck dinner. Not only is this a great way to get everyone involved in the cooking, but it’s also a great way to sample lots of different dishes.
3. Make a movie night. Pop some popcorn, gather around the TV, and watch your favorite Thanksgiving movie.
4. Play games. Board games, party games, or just a good old-fashioned game of tag. Thanksgiving is a great time for some family fun.
5. Go for a walk. Bundle up and take a nice, long walk around your neighborhood. It’s a great way to work off some of that Thanksgiving dinner.
6. Visit a nearby attraction. Whether it’s a museum, a zoo, or a theme park, there’s probably something close by that will make for a fun day trip.
7. Have a crafting session. Get out the glue guns and the construction paper and spend some time making Thanksgiving-themed crafts.
8. Cook up a storm. If you’re the type of person who loves to cook, then Thanksgiving is the perfect time to test out some new recipes.