There’s something about the autumn season that just begs for spooky decorations. Maybe it’s the chill in the air, or the leaves falling from the trees, but whatever the reason, there’s nothing like transforming your home into a haunted house for halloween. If you’re looking for some inspiration, here are 8 spooky decorations you need to try this year.
1. Spooky streamers: Hang streamers from the ceiling in a spooky pattern. You can use black or orange streamers, or even both for an extra spooky effect.
2. Spiderweb door: Drape a spiderweb over your front door for a truly spooky entrance. You can make your own spiderweb with yarn or buy a ready-made one.
3. Pumpkin luminary: Get into the spirit of halloween by carving a pumpkin to use as a luminary. Cut out a spooky design or just leave it plain, and place a candle inside to create a spooky glow.
4. Coffin table: Turn an old table into a spooky coffin table by adding some black paint and fake nails. It’s the perfect place to put your halloween treats.
5. Halloween bunting: Hang some black and orange bunting up around your house for a quick and easy way to get into the spirit of halloween.
6. Ghostly garland: Make your own ghostly garland using white balloons, cotton wool and a black Sharpie. It’s a quick and easy way to add some spooky decoration to your home.
7. Skull wreath: Make your own skull-themed wreath using fake flowers, wire and a hot glue gun. It’s the perfect way to add some spookiness to your front door.
8. Trick or treat sign: Display your love of halloween with this fun trick or treat sign. It’s a quick and easy way to decorate your front door or wall.
So, there you have it – 8 spooky decorations to help you transform your home this halloween. So get your carving knives out, stock up on fake spiders and get ready to have some fun. Happy halloween!