While Kohl’s is known for its affordability, there are always more ways to save money if you know where to look.
From where to look for the latest Kohl’s coupon codesto how to sign up to the Kohl’s loyalty program and start earning Kohl’s Cash, keep reading to find out how you can save money every time you shop at Kohl’s.
1. Stack Kohl’s Coupons
There is only one thing better than finding a coupon for your favorite store, and that’s discovering that you can stack multiple coupons.Kohl’s does have very specific rules for stacking coupons. However, if you know how their system works, you can save big.
Discover how to stack Kohl’s coupon codes with the below tips:
- Stack a maximum of 4 Kohl’s coupons on any one order.
- Of your four coupons, one can be a site-wide discount, and the rest can be department-specific or reward offers.
- Kohl’s will apply coupons in the following order –department-specific percentage-off coupons, Kohl’s Cash, and then site or store-wide coupons.
To ensure you don’t miss out on the latest Kohl’s coupons, make sure you regularly check our Kohl’s Discount page for updates.
2. Sign up for Kohl’s Emails
Sign up to the Kohl’s email subscription service and receive 15% off your next purchase. Also, gain access to the latest Kohl’s in-store promotions, online offers, seasonal sales, and new product launches.
Also, receive notifications on any spur-of-the-moment sales and the latest promo codes you can often use alongside other special offers and ongoing discounts.
You can unsubscribe from this service at any time without your rights as a customer being affected.
3. Earn Kohl’s Cash
If you are a regular shopper at Kohl’s, either in-store or online, you can benefit from Kohl’s Cash. You can earn Kohl’s Cash on particular Kohl’s purchases during specific promotional events. However, you can only spend this special type of currency at Kohl’s.
If you are eligible, you will receive a Kohl’s Cash voucher at the checkout if you shop in-store or via email if you shop online.
For every $50 that you spend at Kohl’s, you will receive $10 in Kohl’s Cash. A pretty impressive amount compared to other retailers. While you shouldn’t go out of your way to spend more money at Kohl’s to make extra Kohl’s Cash, this is an excellent scheme for people who already shop regularly at Kohl’s.
4. Shop During Key Kohl’s Sales
Although Kohl’s run regular small promotions throughout the year, which can help save you money, they are known for their big sale events. Some of the most notable sales are the Kohl’s Black Friday Sale, the Kohl’s President Day Sale, the Kohl’s After Christmas Sale, and the Kohl’s Friends & Family Sale.
Although you never know exactly what to expect at a Kohl’s sale, in the past, they have offered several amazing deals such as:
- $15 of Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent instead of $10
- Kohl’s Cash bonuses on specific items
- Up to 70% off selected items
- An extra 15% off existing sale prices
Check out the Kohl’s Sales Calendar here for a full list of upcoming Kohl’s Sales.
5. Get Free Kohl’s Shipping
- Spend $75 or more and automatically qualify for free shipping.
- Use Kohl’s free in-store or curbside pickup.
- Look out for free shipping coupon codes.
- Apply for a Kohl’s credit card.
- Use the Kohl’s app to order in-store.
It is worth knowing that Kohl’s sometimes change their free shipping threshold during sale events, so be sure to check the website and other advertising platformsregularly.
6. Become a Kohl’s MVC
If you are a frequent Kohl’s shopper, save money on your shop by applying for a Kohl’s credit card. Some of the more notable benefits of being a Kohl’s credit card holder include:
- 35% off your first Kohl’s card purchase
- Exclusive discounts and promo codes for cardholders only
- Early access to Kohl’s sale events
Plus, if you spend $600 or more a year with your Kohl’s credit card, you qualify to become a Kohl’s MVC – Most Valued Customer. This entitles you to free shipping on all purchases with no minimum spend.
7. Take Advantage of Kohl’s Price Match
If you love shopping at Kohl’s, but you know that one of their competitors offers what you need at a lower price, take advantage of the Kohl’s Price Match policy.
While there are certain conditions, the general concept is that if a competitor offers a better price on the same item, Kohl’s will match this price. Note that Kohl’s will only match a competitor’s in-store prices, not their online ones.
Other ways to save at Kohl’s:
- Senior Discount Day: Get 15% off every Wednesday in-store for shoppers aged 60 and over. You cannot use this with other percent-off discounts. Instead, use it with Kohl’s Cash coupons and other rewards.
- Military Discount: Get 15% off every Monday in-store for military members, veterans, and their families. Provide proper identification to qualify for the discount at the time of purchase.
- Kohl’s Mystery Offers: Get this mystery offer which is only valid for one day to save 20%, 30%, or 40% off site-wide. Use before midnight and enjoy the savings.