Celebrate America’s birthday with some patriotic sweet treats. Light your sparklers, wave your flags, and go ahead and indulge a little. We’ve rounded up the best 4th of July desserts, snacks, and treats. Happy birthday, USA!
Remember to use Goodshop Grocery Coupons when buying the ingredients for these recipes from top bloggers!
1. Recipe: Patriotic Popcorn
Blog: Two Sisters Crafting
Popcorn with marshmallows and M&Ms? Sign us up!
2. Recipe: Red, White, and Blue Meringues
Blog: Farmgirl Gourmet
Sweet and crunchy!
3. Recipe: Berry Fruit Cups
Blog: The Fresh Fridge
Adorable … and good for you!
4. Recipe: S’mores on a Stick
Blog: Whimsical Creations
Anything on a stick has to be good, but especially these!
5. Recipe: Red, White, and Blue Cookie Bark
Blog: Your Homebased Mom
A sweet and patriotic treat that’s easy enough for the kiddos to make (with supervision, of course).
6. Recipe: Easy Flag Fruit Desserts
Blog: Family Fresh Meals
Pick and choose your indulgence.
7. Recipe: Patriotic No-Bake Cake Batter Truffles
Blog: Who Needs a Cape?
“No-bake” keeps us cool in summer.
8. Recipe: Patriotic Sugar Cookie Bars
Blog: Two in the Kitchen
Easier than a cookie roll and just as delicious!
What’s your favorite 4th of July desserts? Share it with us in the comments!